The paediatric critical injury research program consists of seven studies, click on the study title below to view more information.
- 1A review of international research examining the impact of models of care that have been implemented for families of critically ill children.
- 2The incidence and outcomes of paediatric injury in Australia 2002-2012. The project results and recommendations.
- 3Determining the levels of emotional distress, contributing factors and unmet needs of parents of injured children throughout the trauma journey.
- 4Paediatric trauma centre staff opinions on the availability of resources to provide trauma care to children and their families.
- 5Evaluation of a family support coordinator role for injured children.
- 6Evidence to change policy and improve health outcomes of severely injured children
- 7Determining the needs of parents of severely injured children.